Valley Forge, PA
For pay - Sr. Software Engineer -
For little to no pay - Actor, Singer, Director, Artist, Set Designer, Web Developer, Would Be Writer -
BA, Bus. Admin; Currently working on my Masters.
In a committed monogamous relationship
She Who Must Be Served
1. Who do you admire the most and why?
Anyone who is self-assured.
2. What would you have as your last meal if you were on death row?
Ben and Jerry's anything. Salad. Pasta. Steak. and Crabcakes.
3. What is your earliest memory?
Being on a carousel horse at a carnival.
4. If you had 3 wishes, what would your 3rd wish be?
Simple. 3 more wishes.
5. If you had to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?
6. Have you ever been dared to do something where the risk exceeded the reward (ie. jump off a building for a penny)?
Everytime I fell in love.
7. If you were forced to live the rest of your existence in a fictional world from a movie, book and TV show which ones would you select?
Book: Any of the Pern novels
TV Show: Hmmm. Gilligan's Island
8. If you had a superpower, which superpower would it be and why?
Invisibility. I think you can figure that one out.
9. What is your favourite vegetable?
10. In how many different languages do you know the meaning of at least one word?
6 or 7
11. What did you want to be when you were a child?
A Broadway Star.
12. What one event (if any) would you change in your personal past if you had the power to do it once?
I would not have let him leave the shore that weekend.
13. What’s the one question you want to be asked of you in an interview?
Job interview - "Would you be willing to accept x Million a year".
Media interview - "So how does it feel to have won your 5th consecutive Best Actor Tony, right after having won the Pulitzer Prize for your latest novel?"
14. Have you ever cheated death?
15. What was the most important decision you’ve ever had to make?
Leaving behind (insert names of people I loved).
16. Which sports team do you support the most, and why?
Dyed in the wool Penguins fan.
17. Mobile phones (cellphones) - evil or good?
How did I live without one?
18. What is your favourite song at the moment?
10/18/04: Remember when it rained - Josh Groban