Friday, February 03, 2006

Spreadin' the love again


I really really hate it when people post and say that they are too busy to post. So I'm not going to do that. Except to say that the past two weeks have been nuts. And not the good kind.

So instead of wasting time on me today, I'm sending you elsewhere to someone whose blog if you are not already reading you really should be!

I want you to go spread some love to James. He's a very good writer. His viewpoints are always well thought out and well spoken. And like many of us, he sees and lives life in broad terms. The best thing is, he can communicate them that way as well. That is something I admire greatly.

So go on, get out of here. Go visit James at his Gay Empire. Come back this weekend or Monday and we can get back to the surreality that is my life.

I said go already! Sheeesh.

James' Gay Empire