Saturday, April 08, 2006

I think I'll try defying gravity



Originally uploaded by joeydestino.
Physical therapy has been going great. All of my parts are working as they should. Bruising is pretty much gone now which has been a big boost to my confidence and self-esteem. I am no longer taking any meds. Yippee!

The most important thing that has changed in the past two weeks is, well, somehow something sparked. I don't know if it was a muse, or the clear-headed thinking, or just dumb luck, but I've been writing again. That's why I haven't been waxing prophetic here so much.

And of course it's spring, and in spring a young man's fancy turns to, well, let's just say now that the casts are off and the body is working well, a certain young man who lives in my house has gotten repayment for all of his tender care. Often. TeeHee.

Okay why am I hanging around here with you mugs? I have chapters to write, and a boyfriend to, ummm, wake up.