Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Well the New Year is moving along just swimmingly. Everything seems to have gone back to normal. Whatever that is. My only New Year's resolution was to remain single. See this year is going to be all about Karma, and Karmic cleansing. And of course, reverse psychology on the powers of the universe. So I am staying single (wink wink nudge nudge).

For those of you who may stumble in here and read these mutterings, I have a few ways for you to work on your Karma.

1. I have heard from other people that they have received their free iPods. So, if any of you would like to join in on the fun, I still need several referrals before I can receive mine. The link is up there to your left. I paid the 1.99 for the trial at Ancestry.com, and I cancelled several days before the two week trial ended. It's a nice site and all- but way too expensive for looking into my dysfunctional family tree. Thanks!

2. My fellow blogger Hot Toddy has been nominated for an award! He is extremely funny and a wonderful writer. And he's hot. It is his name after all. You can actually vote for him! He's currently a few votes shy so if you could throw him a vote that would be lovely. The link to his site is in my blogroll on the left. The voting link is on his site.

So, please sign up for an iPod, and then go read Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven and vote! Great ways to instill some good Karma!