Monday, April 26, 2004

I kissed a boy...again

Yup. I did. We did go out again, for a mini-date. We had a lovely dinner in a not-so-great restaurant. The company was good. The ambience was not. But it didn't matter. He did ask me out the next day as well, but I had a committment that I couldn't break. The point is - he asked. I have to tell you though, I'm not sure how I feel about all of this yet...but the vibes are good. We'll see.

I have a staunch rule that I never sleep with anyone with whom I am interested in spending more than an evening. Many years ago I realized that I needed to do more than get physical with someone to feel love. I could never base a relationship on that factor, and wouldn't want one that starts that way. The ones that started that way in the past, were over just as fast as the orgasm.

Don't get me wrong - that part of my life is important. In fact, there was a time when the bedpost notches threatened to cause the bed to collapse. But it all resonated very hollow. Now I need stimulation to more than just that one part of me. And he is stimulating me.