Monday, June 07, 2004




Did you ever realize that you were in a really good mood and not really know why? I know where it started it though. At least, that's what I think. I've mentioned that I do theatre. Truth be told I was once a professional actor - in a long ago incarnation of myself. Okay not quite true, I still do some pro stuff, mostly video work. The point of this is, that I had a weekend of being onstage in a great role alongside a good cast. It was a weekend where I had the applause, the laughter, the tears, and the joy of an audience swelling over me. There was even a standing ovation one night, that ripped out my heart.

Unless you've done this, I cannot begin to explain the feeling other than to say that it is a quite addictive euphoria. It is rejuvenative, I must say. And of course, there was a boy, who had caught my eye some time back, who felt the need to massage my back as I was relaxing post-show.

Then today, back to work. No boss today, but lots of work that had to be accomplished, so truly back to the grind. And then an email from someone - well, someone who has a way of touching my heart. That someone could do that often :)

The glow continues....