Saturday, March 12, 2005

Phone-a-friend




joey: SO are you going to do it or not?
jen : How the hell did you get yourself into this mess in the first place?
joey: Just lucky I guess.
jen : You are incorrigiable!
joey: Yes, but you love me.
jen: Oh I have emotions attached to you, but love isn't what comes first to mind!
joey: Shit!
jen: Now what?
joey: My frelling shoulder hurts.
jen: I'm going to hate myself for asking this, but how did you hurt your shoulder?
joey: It's not just my shoulder, everything hurts! I was at the gym this morning with HSNB.
jen: Okay you do realize that whole thing is going to go nowhere.
joey: Who says?
jen: The boy is STRAIGHT for HeyZeus sakes! I have a better chance with him!
joey: You are not his type.
jen: Sweetie, I'll try to explain this in English, and hopefully it will translate well to Gay. You aren't his type either. He is not going to marry you!
joey: I don't want to marry him. I just want to have his children.
jen: Why do I bother?
joey: We covered that already. I can't believe they want $120 for these jeans.
jen: Where are you?
joey: At the mall, waiting for you! Why did you think I called you?
jen: Joey, I am not coming to the mall to help you buy jeans. You are a big boy.
joey: I'm not here to buy jeans. I already explained this to you.
jen: I am NOT helping you buy underwear! Ask one of the sales people.
joey: If you saw the guy working in that area you would not make me do this alone! He looks just like Jake Gyllenhaal.
jen: Who?
joey: Never mind. Sometimes you are so gay-challenged
jen: How old are you again?
joey: Bitch. You know you are just jealous.
jen: SO which one are you seeing tonight?
joey: When tonight?
jen: You have become a slut! I am disowning you as my friend. I am not going to be able to be seen with you.
joey: Ok, I am seeing PHM. We are having dinner, and then shopping.
jen: Why don't you have him help you buy underwear?
joey: There's a reason you're single!
jen: I'm not single. I'm married.
joey: I try to shut that out.
jen: Alright, so is the reason you need the underwear because he is sleeping over tonight, finally?
joey: No. At least, I don't think so. Maybe.
jen: Groan. SO why the urgent need for the underwear.
joey: Well, ah, TCB wants to come over, after PHM goes home.
jen: JOEY!!!!
joey: So are you going to help me or not?
jen: (click).