Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Got some last night



Snow. Snow. Snow. 8.1 inches. I am so sick and tired of winter!

Wait, you don't want to hear me rant on about the constant problems getting to and from work thanks to the constant snow. No, I'm sure you'd rather hear about the intense mind-blowing sexual experience I had Saturday. But I'm not going to talk about that. Not really.

See, I have a secret. I once had a brief relationship with someone famous. For some of you that's probably not a big deal, but for a simple boy in his early 20's from Western PA, it's definitely out of the norm.

Yes he was famous back then. Not so much now. He was in town to film a movie. I didn't even know who he was at first. I was out at a club (non-gay) with friends, having a great time dancing and cocktailing. Of course I was checking out all the straight hotties. He was hanging near the DJ, looking like a lost puppy. Smiling, swaying to the beat, not really being social. I hadn't given him much more thought.

All good cocktails must come out at some point, so I made my way to the restroom. We ran into each other on the way in. That cute smile on this boy's face when seen close up made my heart melt. He was so adorable in a geeky sort of way - at least in the clothes and glasses that's how he appeared. The 'dar was pinging away!

We ended up talking and to make a long story short, he came after to my place for coffee. The love-making was awesome. Just awesome. And we ended the night sleeping, him nuzzled up behind me, holding me. Just like Kirk had always done. Making me feel safe.

I knew this was going to be a brief few weeks. He made that clear up front the next morning. He was only here for the shooting and then back to CA.

I've kept the secret all these years. His career has all but flatlined over the years, but even if he had become a superstar, I would never divulge it. That's just not me. What we had was extremely special - my moment with a Prince.

But I was reminded of him again this weekend, when I woke up with a sweet boy's arms around me, nuzzling up behind me, making me feel safe.