Sunday, May 22, 2005

I'm just oriented that way


I just don't get the fascination with pussies. Nope. Never did. Now I know lots of guys that like pussies. And some of you just live for that pussy of yours. If someone took that pussy away from you, you would just shrivel up. But honestly I don't see the attraction.

Even Jen has a pussy. She's always stroking the damn thing. I truly love her. She is one of my closest and dearest friends, but, she's got a really ugly pussy.

Some of you will do anything for that pussy. You will buy expensive gifts and food. And what do you get in return? Moods. Most of the time they just want their independence. And after they know they have you hooked, they just lay around and get fat. How's that for a return on investment? Oh sure, they're warm, love to be stroked, and feel like velvet, but did you ever get one all wet? Ugh. A wet pussy. That's just gross.

I, however, have always been fond of what is right now between my legs. I've known ever since I was child that I could always reach down and play with my puppy. I knew that whenever I had no one else to play with, I could go to my room and stroke my puppy for hours. My friends and I used to get together all the time and you can just bet that we were playing with each others puppies.

Now that I am older, those carefree days are delightful memories. These days, I play with my cocker. Yep, always right there between my legs. It's an average size cocker, but oh so beautiful. I take my cocker everywhere. Everyone remarks how beautiful it is and they all want to stroke it, or grab it's balls. It loves that.

I fell in love with my boyfriend partly because he just can't seem to keep his hands off my cocker. And I've always said - love me, love my dog.