Monday, July 11, 2005

Back to life, back to reality


Vacation was....frelling incredible. I would say it is good to be back - but I would be lying! There are going to be many many tales coming from this one. But I'm keeping it simple today. The BF made me promise that I would give up the internet for the week last week, or he would cut me off. No, not off the internet, off him.

I only caved once, when I checked email while he was in the shower. I purposely didn't enjoy myself the next time we were in bed as punishment. No, really. Well. Maybe just a little bit.

I did do a lot of writing on the novel last week, but I had to do it manually. The old-fashioned way. So there will be a lot of transcribing to do.

Well enough for today - lots of work to catch up on. Oh and bonus points today if you know where the title of this post came from. More tales tomorrow. I think I will start with my kissing HSNB.