Sunday, September 25, 2005

Handling it


Even though we don't live together, nor do we spend every day or evening together, BF and I have become an old married couple. We spend weekend evenings at home (usually my place), reading books, watching movies, ordering in pizza, etc...

No, it's true. Our relationship has progressed to the point where joy for us is in simple thought-provoking in-depth conversation.

Let me give you a sample of a conversation from just last evening as we lay on the couch together in front of the TV:

BF: Can I ask you a question?
Me: Of course Babe.
BF: Well...I was just...wondering something.
Me: Yes...
BF: I was just wondering...
Me: Honey, what is it?
BF: Well I have been noticing a little habit of yours, and well...
Me: Yes...
BF: Well, why do you always have your hand on your penis?
Me: Excuse me?
BF: No it's true.
Me: I have no idea what you are talking about.
BF: Whenever you are home, whenever we are just sitting around, you always have your hand on your penis.
Me: That is so not true. I don't have my hand on my penis right now.
BF: That's because you have your hand on my penis.
Me: Oh. I guess I do. Well from now on I will just touch your penis and not mine.
BF: That's not what I meant at all. I was just
Me: Shut up and kiss me.