Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Taking The Fall


Okay. It is very very hard to do this but, I admit it. It's Fall.

It was in the upper 40s last night, and the highs this weekend won't even get into the 70s (For people using the Celsius system - I have no clue what that translates into).

Fall this year is a little easier to deal with. Last year, well in addition to the season change I was dealing with a death. And I don't remember it being this cold this early last year. But then again I was pretty numb through the whole ordeal.

So last night, because of the colder temperatures I actually wore a t-shirt and underwear to bed. No more sleeping au naturelle for the year (Oh, I guess that was a TMI). At least not on nights when I am by myself.

It's no secret that I HATE cold weather. I am a summer boy, and will always be one. And when Fall comes a summer boy's fancy turns to nesting. Yes, you heard me correctly, nesting. I'm giving serious consideration into having BF move in. Well maybe at least sleep here more nights a week. I mean, come on, it's a win-win situation. I get to snuggle up to a warm guy, and he gets more bumpity-bumpity.

You know, maybe this Fall thing isn't so bad after all.