Wednesday, December 14, 2005

They nominated me where?!?


I was just sitting there thinking...
"Hmmm, should I blog about my getting a call from HSNB in the middle of the night, and my rushing out the door into the cold night to give him what he needed"

or

"Should I blog about how silly all those blog awards are? How I have never been one of the popular kids anyway, and that I don't write for awards. I do it for artistic expression."

And then I received an email telling me I have been nominated for a "Best Gay Blogs" award in the Popular category.

Homo say what?

How the hell did that happen?

I am flattered. Extremely.

And as they say in the business, it's just an honor to be nominated.

So go check out the list if you want, and if you want to throw me a bone (pun always intended), then, thank you very much. Best Gay Blogs

Now about that late night phone call... Maybe tomorrow.