Friday, October 01, 2004

Somehow you always know when you are at a turning point in your life. Everything in your microcosm is screaming at you to make the change(s) that are needed for you to go the direction you need to go. Some people relish these periods. I sure do not. But I have finally resolved myself that I must do this or languish. (Good word. Remind me to use that in the book.)

Little things can really make you think that there is hope in the world, and that we are all meant to complete our pursuit of happiness. Case in point: a blog that I have been reading for a long time that is written by two gay men, very much in love, and wanting to share that by parenting. Their pursuit was long, and fraught with many setbacks. But as it turns out, their journey was obviously meant to end with the lovely Audrey. The realization of their dream is manna for us all. I urge you to check them out. As Martha would say - It's a good thing...

Matt and Brian and Audrey