Friday, June 03, 2005

Am I Blue?


Not really. It's been a great great week. Work was, well okay it's work, but it was a good week. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. It's been pouring rain here all day, so I decided I would just head down the shore tomorrow (That's a Philly phrase by the way- pronounced dunnashore). The BF was originally going to drive down himself tomorrow, so this works out better.

We have tickets tomorrow night to see the musical "Shenandoah" at the Surflight theatre in Beach Haven. BF has never seen it. That's one of the nice things about him. I get to expose him - to theatre that is. He's been before, but not extensively, so it's mostly a new world to him. Lucky for him, and me, he enjoys it.

Do you like the new look? I thought it was time to do away with the darker look for summer. This pretty much fits my mood now anyway. I'll post this weekend if I can drag myself off the beach long enough!