Tuesday, October 18, 2005

When the boyfriend's away...


BF left last Wednesday for a trip out of town, and will not be back until later this week. Now we normally don't see each other every day as it is. Often just a few times during the week, and usually we spend weekends together.

Well this past weekend I was alone.

So you know what that means. Let me see...

Wine, a trip into the city, tucking bills in go-go boys' g-strings, loud music, martinis, leather, downstairs at the Bike Stop, singing at the Tavern, groping strangers, testing DNA samples of every hot guy in the bar, following that really really hot baseball player home, and then...

Yeah that's all of the things that could have happened. But they didn't. My weekend was quiet. Saint Hazel barely ever left the house. I got a lot of cleaning done without the added distraction of BF around. Laundry is caught up. Closets changed over for cold weather. New shelf paper in the kitchen cabinets. CDs organized.

Sigh. I'm getting old.

And I miss him.