Tuesday, February 08, 2005

You want me to do what?


I know what he is doing. It took me a while to figure it out. He is trying to recruit me. I'm convinced! I should have known when I saw him shirtless on his stoop in the summer that he had a plan.

HSNB and I have spent a lot of time together since Thanksgiving, and I thought we were becoming friends. Sure, he's straight, but I don't let that bother me. I'm not a heterophobe. Whoever those people want to sleep with is their business.

I let him take me to straight bars and clubs, and while that is really not my thing, I had fun. I had gotten to meet some of his straight friends, and most are actually interesting - although a couple of them really do perpetuate that stereotype. You know, extremely masculine, sports oriented, and the talk is all butch.

Well this weekend was the last straw. I had a few beers, so I wasn't really in charge of my faculties, and he seduced me. Yes it's true. I let him have his way. He kept pleading with me, and looking at me with those eyes. I gave in. I played around with him. Outside. In the common ground. Where everyone can see. I woke up the next morning hoping it was all a bad dream, and I wouldn't talk about it.

Let me tell you, I suck at football. And I am sore.