Friday, January 27, 2006

I'd like to invite them all over for the weekend


Am I in pain? Yup. Well okay, it's really just down to a dull ache. As long as I don't move, I feel just fine. I saw the doctor, who wanted to prescribe a course of steriods. While the idea of bulking up is appealing, I know it's just a ten day thing. I have taken them before and I don't like my mood swings during that time, so I politely declined. Anti-inflammatories are your friend!

Positive things have come out of my injury. I am being coddled. You-Know-Who is feeling extremely guilty, since the whole thing was his idea. And I don't have to help him move this weekend. That's almost worth the pain! He cleaned my house and did my laundry too. I would keep him just for that alone! Okay typing hurts so I thought I would share an article with you from our local rag. I agree with their list whole-heartedly, and would love to have any one of them over to nurse me through my injury!

His character may be lost, but Josh Holloway has been discovered.

In Touch Weekly has crowned Holloway, 36, who portrays con man Sawyer on ABC's Emmy-winning hit series Lost, TV's "hottest hunk."

The magazine, in an issue on newsstands Friday, also gives props to Holloway's castmate Matthew Fox, who plays Jack. Fox came in ninth among the top 10 good-looking guys.

Lost co-star Evangeline Lilly describes Holloway as "the guy who opens doors, carries the bags for women, and makes sure they feel protected. It's a very endearing quality."

Second on the studly list is John Stamos of ABC's Jake in Progress and formerly of Full House.

Also on the list: Jared Padalecki from Supernatural, David Boreanaz (Bones), Wentworth Miller (Prison Break'), Eddie Cibrian (Invasion), Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy), Shemar Moore (Criminal Minds) and Tom Welling (Smallville).

(c) 2006, The Philadelphia Inquirer.