Monday, January 16, 2006

You're my Obsession


In Friday's post I mentioned that I really like the Chronic(what)cles of Narnia video from Saturday Night Live. According to that other guy that hangs out with me all the time, I am obsessed with it. But it got me to thinking, what really are my obsessions and how do I end up getting them?

I also mentioned that I have adult-onset ADD. Now I don't know if there is such a thing, but I have noticed that the older I get, the less focused I am on one specific thing at a time. And at the same time, there are certain things that I repeat over and over. But not in an OCD kind of a way. Like the video/song. I can play it over and over and be quite happy.

So is my ADD that's not OCD being outed by a WMV from SNL?

And just what are the things I obsess about anyway? Other than Steve Sandvoss. There's something I could repeat over and over with him let me tell you! But I digress.

So what are your obsessions? What can't you get enough of (other than the obvious)?